Auto Electrical System Services
The auto electrical system covers everything from the power steering to the electric windows to the battery. This system makes it possible for the car to turn on and for the drive to be comfortable. Whether you are experiencing issues, such as a clicking when you turn on the car, or you are looking for preventive maintenance, contact the team at Rev-Tech Mechanical today!
Why Work With Rev-Tech Mechanical
- Peace of Mind: All of the work performed by our Repco Authorised team of mechanics in Everton Hills is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest parts and services for the auto electrical system. We aim to get all the work done efficiently and get you back on the road in no time.
- Great Value: Our team works with great Brisbane vendors, as well as taking advantage of the Repco spare parts network, to provide the right service while staying in your budget.
Auto Electrical System Services from Rev-Tech Mechanical Include:
- ABS Brake Services
- Alternator Replacement
- Belt Check
- Battery Check
- Battery Replacement
- Battery Connection Cleaning
- Car Alarm Repairs
- Car Alarm Installation
- Central Locking Repairs
- Dual Battery Installation
- EFI Diagnosis
- Electric Window Repairs
- Electric Brake Repair
- Electric Brake Replacement
- Globe Replacement
- Keypad Repair
- Keypad Installation
- Reversing Sensors
- Rear View Camera Installation
- Spark Plug Check
- Spark Plug Replacement
Auto Electrical System Symptoms and Causes of Failure
With so many different systems relying on the auto electrical system, there are many issues which can crop up. Knowing which red flags to watch for can help you pinpoint auto electrical issues before they turn into bigger issues which can leave you with a car which will not turn on. Some of the common symptoms and causes of auto electrical issues include:
- There can be issues starting the vehicle if spark plugs are worn out.
- Power windows may not close due to a faulty switch.
- Interior cabin lights may go dim without enough power coming from the battery.
- Dead batteries can be caused from corroded cables.
Prevent any of these issues from ruining your day by making an appointment with the team at Rev-Tech Mechanical today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am am to 5:00 pm