Timing Belt, Hoses & Other Belt Repair & Replacements
Belts and hoses range from the all important timing belt to the serpentine belt to small coolant and bypass hoses. These parts do a myriad of jobs in the engine and transmission to keep the vehicle functioning properly. Over time these parts can crack, teeth can break and they can wear out. At Rev-Tech Mechanical our service technicians will give your vehicle a thorough inspection to ensure that your car does not come to a halt or overheat. We are located in Everton Hills and serve many customers in the Arana Hills, McDowall and surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Locally Owned & Operated: Every dollar you spend with us contributes back to the local economy as we are locally owned and operated
- Experts at What we Do: Our mechanics are highly skilled, well practiced and receive ongoing training and education updates to ensure they have the knowledge and expertise to tackle your problem
- National Support: Despite being a local business, we are able to peace of mind motoring as part of the Repco Authorised Service Network. This means we have access to an efficient and wide reaching spare parts network, knowledge sharing and our worked is backed by the Repco Nationwide Warranty
Our Belt & Hose Services include;
- Cooling system pressure test
- Clamp Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Kit Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Transmission Cooler Hose Replacement
- Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Replacement
- Power Steering High Pressure Hose Replacement
Belts and hoses Common Issues:
When you are experiencing issues with the belts and hoses on your vehicle it can be tough to pinpoint just where the issue is. To make it a simpler process and to help foster communication between our clients and our technicians we have come up with a list of common symptoms and causes to help you identify the issue.
Symptoms of belts and hose failure:
- Loss of coolant
- Squealing from the engine
- Pooling of fluids under your vehicle
Cause of Belts and Hose Failure:
- Incorrect belt adjustment
- Wear and Tear
- Cracks in the hoses
- Broken teeth and the belt
- Too much slack on the belts
- Incorrect alignment of the serpentine belts on the pulley
For a high quality Belt & Hose Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 991 South Pine Road and service many customers in Everton Hills, Arana Hills, McDowall and the surrounding areas.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am am to 5:00 pm