Brake service needs can take your car off the road. Without the proper service you may have a shaky steering wheel, brakes which make a loud grinding noise when you come to a stop or a parking brake which will not disengage. Do not deal with these issues any longer. Keep your car, your family and your friends safe by making an appointment for brake services with the team at Rev-Tech Mechanical.
Why Work With Us
- Peace of Mind: Not only will you be able to enjoy the attention of a neighbourhood mechanic, but you will receive the Repco Nationwide Guarantee with all of the work we perform.
- Great Value: As a neighbourhood business we are able to treat our customers fair. Additionally, as part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre Network we have access to the spare parts network.
- Fantastic Mechanics: Our team of mechanics are always kept up to date on the latest service, parts and diagnostic equipment thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
Brake Services from Rev-Tech Mechanical Include:
- Brake Fluid Test
- Brake Hydraulic Check
- Brake Pedal Rubber Inspection
- Brake Pad Inspection
- Brake Disc Rotor Thinkness
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake HoseReplacement
- Booster Test
- Drum Replacement
- Filling Hydraulic Fluid
- Master Cylinder Testing
- Caliper Overhauls
Glossary of Brake Terms
Knowing the different parts of your brakes will help you understand what work is being done on your vehicle and why. Here is a quick glossary of common brake components.
- Applying the brakes activates a power booster forcing hydraulic brake fluid through the master cylinder and combination valve, via the brake lines to all four wheels.
- The wheel assembly consists of a hub and rotor with a caliper housing the disc brake pads. A piston in each caliper forces the disc brake pad against the rotor, creating the necessary friction to stop the rotor spinning.
- Each calliper has a inner and outer disc pad that apply simultaneously to bring the vehicle to stop safely.
- Brake fluid should be flushed and replace every two years.
For all your brake services make an appointment with the Rev-Tech team today!