Ignition System Services
The trouble with ignition systems is that there are so many parts which all have to fire at just the right time. Parts such as spark plugs, ECU, cam and crankshaft sensors, coil packs, temp sensors, are just a few of the parts needed to work just so all set to work just so. When any one of these parts is out of whack, you could experience a failure to start or a slow start. To ensure that your car purrs like a kitten every time you put the key in and start, make an appointment to see our technicians at Rev-Tech Mechanical.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: We back all the work we perform on your vehicle with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee as we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre.
- Great Mechanics: Thanks to being a part of the Repco network, the Rev-Tech Mechanical team is kept up to date on all of the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price in Everton Hills.
Ignition System Services available at Rev-Tech Mechanical Include:
- Battery Test and Replacement
- Battery Terminal Replacement
- Alternator Overhaul
- Alternator Repair
- Compression Testing
- Distributerless Ignition Repair
- Ignition Lead Replacement
- Ignition System Overhaul
- Ignition Module Replacement
- Ignition Switch Replacement
- Ignition Signal Sensor Test and Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Distributer Cap Replacement
- Spark Plug Lead Replacement
- High Voltage Coil Lead Replacement
- Timing Adjustment
- Starter Motor Replacement
Ignition System Glossary
With so many moving parts required to run your car, understanding what they do makes it easier to understand why the can cause your car to come to a halt. Some of the key parts to your ignition system include:
- Distributer Cap: This holds the rotor and the wires for the spark leads.
- Ignition Signal Sensor: Sends the information to the vehicle computer.
- Spark Plugs: Used to create the spark to ignite the fuel.
- ECU: Determines the timing of the ignition and fuel.
You can trust our team at Rev-Tech Mechanical with all of your ignition system services!